399 648.95 $399.00 - $648.95
OS-802E Comfort Leather Recliner Chair with Roller Massage
Recline With a simple twist a single nob along the side railing allows you to recline the chair to a 45 degree angle.
3 Vibration Massage Mode The seat base has vibration plates to provide soothing massage along the back of your thighs with 3 different intensities (Weak, Medium, and Strong). There also 3 different frequencies of vibration massage to select from.
4 Preset Massage Functions The 2 ball roller massage system massage the lower to upper areas of the back, with vertical range of 18 1/2".
Massage Type This chair comes equipped with a mid-intensity kneading massage style.
Foot Ottoman The chair comes with a matching leather foot ottoman with a wood natural stained base.
360 Degree Swivel Base The recliner is mounted to a wood natural finished base that allows you to rotate the chair a full 360 degrees. The steel frame work provides strong and durable support holding a maximum weight of 265 pounds.
Easy to Use Remote and Storage The remote is compact and easy to use with a storage pouch along the side of the chair.
3 Year Standard Manufacturer's / Parts & Labor Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan Chair LLC.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- This warranty does not include any shipping expenses incurred.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Commercial use
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.